Antisocial behaviour and noise nuisance

If you identify individuals gathering in common areas or in playgrounds on the estate, you are strongly advised to report this to non-emergency police line by calling 101. Police are currently dispersing crowds and gatherings where possible.

 If you wish to report a noise complaint, you can do so by contacting Southwark Council's Noise Team on 0207 525 5777 (when the noise is occurring) or alternatively email the team on where a member of the team will discuss your case and give you advice.

footer logo
This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. By using this site you accept our use of cookies.