We strive to deliver a high-quality service and have set ourselves a list of service standards. The service standards, which have been developed in partnership with tenants, show you what you can expect from us.
- We will honour our appointments;
- We will offer 2 set appointment times per day (morning or afternoon);
- We will let you know if we are going to be late;
- We strive to meet the target times for carrying out emergency, urgent and normal repairs, and also the speed we turnaround empty (void) properties;
- We will do our best to let you know how long the repair is expected to take;
- We exceeded the target for repairs completed on time, which was 99.1% for quarter 4, 2019.
- We make sure you are aware of the many different options to pay your rent (need to link to pay your rent page);
- We will take prompt action on rent arrears by sending warning letters, conducting interviews and home visits, and monitoring agreements to repay arrears;
- We will help you to avoid arrears by giving you up to date information on your rent account;
- If you fall behind with your rent we will support you by drawing up a realistic and achievable repayment plan;
- We will achieve our 98% rent collection target.
- We are committed to carrying out communal repairs in a timely manner, ensuring shrubs and green areas are well maintained and the estate is clean and tidy. There is a good standard of general cleanliness on the estate;
- We pledge to ensure that you feel safe in your homes and on the estate;
- We will take steps and prevent anti-social behaviour and nuisance through positive engagement;
- We promote greater community cohesion by organising social events and activities, and by working closely with all our key stakeholders.
- We will make our services accessible to all;
- We will be innovative in the different ways that you can access our service;
- We will make sure that calls are answered promptly and that our staff call you back when you leave us a message;
- We will ensure that our staff are competent to deal with your queries and sign post you in the right direction.
Our Board and Sub Committees help to set our Service Standards and check that we are meeting them. If you would like to get involved, please get in touch.