Contents insurance

No one knows when disaster may strike. If your home was burgled or your possessions were damaged by a fire or a flood, could you afford to replace them?

Having Home Contents insurance provides you with peace of mind and means that you don’t have to worry about finding the money to replace your belongings.

You don’t need to insure the building (as the structure of the property is our responsibility) but we strongly advise you organise cover for your possessions. Home Contents insurance policies protect you against loss or damage to your furniture, electrical items, personal belongings, clothing, jewellery, and even food in the freezer.

Southwark Council offers a contents insurance scheme. You can access more details online or call 0845 601 7007.

footer logo
This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. By using this site you accept our use of cookies.