Please remember that as a tenant you need to ask us  (or Southwark Council on 0800 952 4444) if you want to make any alterations or improvements to your home. This includes making any changes to the fixtures and fittings. For example, if you want to install a satellite TV dish or fix anything to the outside of your home, change the kitchen units or cut down a hedge you must tell us first and get our written permission.

You can find out more about what changes you can make to your home in the Tenant Handbook.

footer logo
This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. By using this site you accept our use of cookies.