As a leaseholder you’re responsible for repairs to your property including:

  • kitchens and bathrooms;
  • internal walls, doors, cupboards, locks and fittings;
  • all floors (including floor coverings), ceilings, plastering and decorations;
  • installations for water, electricity and gas (including electric wiring, sockets. light fittings, plumbing, water pipes that serve your property alone);
  • hot water cylinders;
  • electric plugs, fuses and light bulbs;
  • broken glass inside your home;
  • gardens (including gates, fences, trees and window boxes and keeping these tidy and clean).

If you have an emergency out of office hours (ie not between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) you can contact Southwark Council. This is for emergency repairs like major water leaks from a burst pipe or a repair that could be dangerous to you and your family, call Southwark Council on 020 7525 5000 and they will make the problem safe.

When to contact us

We are responsible for repairs to the communal parts of the building and the estate. Contact us or pop into the TMO office at Wickway Court in Cator Street to report issues with:

  • outside walls and entrance doors;
  • drains, gutters, pipes;
  • windows in communal areas;
  • exterior doors;
  • external brickwork;
  • communal water pipes;
  • communal gardens;
  • roofs;
  • foundations.

When to contact Southwark Council

Southwark Council are responsible for the following issues. You can call them on 020 7525 5000 or report repairs online:

  • communal TV aerials;
  • communal door-entry systems;
  • extractor fans;
  • heating or hot water;
  • pest Control.
footer logo
This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. By using this site you accept our use of cookies.